Peter A. Browning
"Our primary focus has always been on improving product quality and service while finding ways to reduce production costs through new technology, research, and equipment."
- Joined company in February 1989
- Became president and CEO of Gold Bond Building Products Division in November 1989, director of Aancor Holdings, parent company of National Gypsum
- Mace Coleman remained as chairman of Gold Bond and John P. Hayes was chairman and CEO of Aancor in 1989
- October 1990 became president and CEO of Aancor and National Gypsum companies
- Introduced Total Quality Management (TQM) during bankruptcy.
- October 1993 – left company to join Sonoco Products Co.